- The TDS return is filed on the official on the online portal with the Return Preparation Utility (RPU).
- The information provided by you is verified by a digital signature.
- You can also file the hard copy of the returns by submitting the required documents and the application at the TIN-Facilitation Centres managed by NSDL.
- Quarter 1: July 15
- Quarter 2: October 15
- Quarter 3: January 15
- Quarter 4: May 15
- If you fail to file the TDS return within a year of the due date you then the penalty ranges between Rs 10,000 to Rs 1, 00, 00.
- The same amount of penalty is imposed in case fraudulent information is shared.
- After the due date, Rs 200 per day plenty is added to the total deductions.