Every type of company like a partnership, charitable organizations, private limited company, sole proprietorship, that wants to start or expand their business in imports and exports. It is for trading, manufacturing, and agriculture sector.
Steps to registration
- Step 1: Firstly, you need to fill up the online application that is available in the Aayaat Niryaat Form no. 2A format. Or you can visit the DGFT regional office and submit a hard copy of the application.
- Step2: The second step is to prepare the required documents like Ids, legal proofs, and address proof, bank details and certificate of ANF2A.
- Step 3: Next you need to file the application along with the documents through Digital Signature Certificate (DSC) and pay the required fees with the DGFT.
- Step4: Lastly, after your application is approved you will receive the soft copy of your code.
- IEC helps you to expand your business and achieve a global reach
- Your business can avail many schemes introduced by the government
- You do not need to file returns once your application is approved.
- IEC Code is valid for a lifetime and does not involve a renewal procedure
- The application process is really easy and fast as you get your code with 1-15 days.