Categories Included in the Registration
- Literary works except for computer Program
- Sound Recording
- Computer Programs, tables & Compilations
- Step 1: An application along with the requisite fees is to be submitted at the Registrar office. Every application is to be signed by the advocate as well as the applicant (who has the power of attorney)
- Step 2: An officer analyses your application within a span of 30 days and further it’s summary sends it to the registrar.
- Step3: In case of an objection, both the parties will receive a letter from the officials. If the issue is resolved your application is approved.
- Gives you the ownership of your work
- In case of any violation or abuse with raged to the work, the owner has a right to sue the violator.
- If the owner wants to limit the exporting the duplicate copy the owner can record the work with Indian customs.