- Four board meetings should be conducted compulsorily with at least 1/3rd of the members present for it.
- One annual general meeting should be scheduled between the period of 15 months. An auditor should be appointed during this meeting.
- Directors should fill-up and submit the disclosure (MBP-1) form.
- An audit should be conducted before filing ROC.
- Annual returns and financial statements should be filled before the due dates.
- Step 1: Fill up the online form and upload the required documents.
- Step 2: Proceed to the payment procedure.
- Step 3: The process will be completed in 5-working days.
- It increases your credibility.
- Clear records can help you sanction tenders as well as loans smoothly.
- A potential investor might check your financial performance on the MCA portal. If the records are stable and transparent you can have attracted the right amount of cash flow for your business.
- It enables us to maintain the trust of shareholders.
- It helps in the operational process.