- Step 1: Application is to be filled in a form-A format which should be submitted with the Registering Authority (RA) along with Rs. 100 registration fee.
- Step 2: You will be provided with a unique application reference number.
- Step 3: You will be revered by RA within a week. In case of rejection, you will revise a letter mentioning the reasons.
- Step 4: RA might conduct an inspection in some cases.
- Step5: Once the inception process is complete you can commence the manufacturing.
- You get the right to sell your products on your terms without compromising on price and quality.
- It promotes goodwill about your brand as it is accepted by the government.
- It is mandatory to have frequent quality checks that help you maintain consistency in your product.