Difference between Udyog Adhar and MSME registration
The Indian government has taken several efforts in recent months to help small firms recover, including providing security for MSME loans. The Udyog Aadhar registration project is one of the most recent endeavors in this approach.
If you’re unfamiliar with the terms Udyog Aadhar and MSME (Micro, Small, and Medium Enterprises) registration, you’re probably confused. Let’s have a look at the features, methods, and advantages of both Udyog Aadhar and MSME REGISTRATION IN PUNE.
What is the Udyog Aadhar number?
Udyog Aadhar is a government registration process that provides your firm with a registration certificate as well as a unique number known as your Udyog Aadhar number. This campaign is aimed specifically at small and medium-sized businesses. The purpose of Udyog Aadhar is to provide businesses with the most access to government programs possible.
How to get Udyog Aadhar number?
- There are a few fundamental procedures to follow to register for Udyog Aadhar and take advantage of all of the Udyog Aadhar benefits. The UAM (Udyog Aadhar Memorandum), which is a self-declaration form, is the most important aspect of this straightforward process. The entire procedure is outlined here.
- You can fill out the one-page form online or offline. You can register for the MSME REGISTRATION IN PUNE program online by going to the government’s official MSME REGISTRATION website.
- If you want to register for numerous industries, use individual registration. Self-certified certificates will be required to self-certify your firm, business activity details, bank details, employment and ownership details, and other information on the form.
- There are no fees associated with submitting this form.
- Following submission of the form, a registration number will be generated and mailed to you, together with your company’s unique Udyog Aadhar Number (UAN).
Let’s look at the Udyog Aadhar perks now that you know how simple the process is.
Udyog Aadhar Registration Benefits
- One of the most significant advantages of registering for Udyog Aadhar is that you will be eligible for a variety of government programs, including micro business loans, unsecured MSME REGISTRATION IN PUNE loans, reduced rates, and simple loans.
- Financial assistance is available for participation in international expos.
- The process of opening a current bank account will be simplified.
- Exemption from excise and indirect taxes is one of the key Udyog Aadhar benefits.
- You will be able to file trademark and patent applications at a reduced cost.
- You will also enjoy discounts on your electricity bills.
What is the MSME registration process?
The MSMED Act permits a variety of plans, subsidies, and incentives to support MSMEs, which are the backbone of the Indian economy. You must complete your MSME REGISTRATION IN PUNE to take advantage of these benefits, however, it is not required.
The procedure for registering an MSME REGISTRATION IN PUNE is as follows:
- Fill in the firm name, registration number, GST number, and other pertinent information on the application.
- Fill in your personal information, including your name, bank account information, address, PAN, and a photo.
- An official executive will handle and review your application, and if there are any differences, you will be asked to make modifications.
- You will obtain your digital MSME registration certificate shortly after that.
The Advantages of MSME REGISTRATION IN PUNE
- All state and federal government programs are available to you.
- Subsidies, MSME loans, and various sorts of company loans are all easily accessible.
- A chance to get a bank loan at a cheaper interest rate (1 percent to 1.5 percent).
- The advantages of tax rebates.
- MSMEs now have easier access to government tenders.
- Patent registration at a lesser cost.
- Government licenses and certifications are preferred.
What is the difference between Udyog Aadhar and an MSME REGISTRATION IN PUNE?
Although the registration processes for MSME REGISTRATION IN PUNE and Udyog Aadhar are very similar, they are two separate projects. Udyog Aadhar is a simple way to obtain MSME registration. So, once you have your 12-digit Udyog Aadhar number, you may quickly apply for MSME REGISTRATION. It’s an excellent idea to get both MSME and Udyog Aadhar registrations done for your firm to reap the most benefits.
Since its incorporation in October 2013, Legal Way LLP, Pune has been supporting all emerging and regular firms for MSME REGISTRATION IN PUNEand Udyog Adhar Registration, regular up-to-date bookkeeping, submitting documentation, and filing tax returns. We also assist new businesses in obtaining the necessary business registrations, licenses, and tax registrations.